Registration will consist of parents/guardians completing the following forms:
All high school students will also meet with the academic advisor to review your academic plan and complete enrollment testing.Please bring the following items with you to complete your child's enrollment.
- Registration packet
- Emergency card
- Media Release
- Technology Contract
- Master Agreement (Independent Studies)
- Proof of complete Immunization Records
- Updated Transcript (high school students)
- IEP or 504, if applicable
- Parent/Legal Guardian Identification Card or Driver's License. If you are not a Parent or Legal Guardian you will need to complete a Caregiver Affidavit in addition to providing your Identification Card/Driver's License.
Note: Incomplete packets will delay enrollment