The Human Resources Department is required on an annual basis to provide employees with the documents listed below. Each item should be reviewed each year as policies and procedures are continually updated, and we occasionally add new items.
Click the links below to obtain and read the full policies.
Here is the link to the required videos:
Child Abuse Reporting
Confidential - Privileged Information
Drug & Alcohol Free Workplace
Family & Medical Leave
Infectious Diseases/Bloodborne Pathogens
Internet & Technology Acceptable Use Policy
Nondiscrimination in Employment
Tobacco Free Schools
Uniform Complaint Procedure
Required Annual Videos - You will receive a seperate notification to complete the annual mandated video trainings through Public School WORKS in your YCOE email.
- Bloodborne Pathogens for School Employees Video, 30 minutes
- Child Abuse Reporting Video, 35 minutes
- Human Trafficking Video, 15 minutes
- Social Media: Personal and Professional Use Video, 15 minutes
- The California Healthy Schools Act of 2000 Video, 60 minutes
- Staff Misconduct Reporting Video, 5 minutes
- Employee Accident and Exposure Reporting Video, 5 minutes