The Charter School invites all parents and guardians to be involved in school functions and meetings. There are several opportunities for you to participate.
- Advisory Board Meetings: We meet approximately seven times - Sept, Oct., Nov., Jan., Feb., March, and May. We meet at 3:10 for approximately 30 minutes.
- ELAC (English Language Aquisition Committee) : Meets four times a year quarterly starting in October.
- LCAP (Local Control and Accountability Plan): Meets four times a year, dates to be determined.
- Auto Show: The school will host an auto show on September 14. We also need help on September 13th with setting up, getting donations, etc.
- WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges) committee: Meets 3 times throughout the school year - dates to be determined.
- Art Show: The school will host an art show in the spring - date to be determined.
Please contact Teresa Leon at 530-749-4004 if you want to be involved in any of the above listed activities at the Charter School.
If you are unable to participate in any of these events, we encourage you to attend every meeting with your student as frequent communication and involvement with your student's teacher promotes academic success.